INKSPIRATION

Monday, March 15, 2010

IN LINES, Illustrations the book



It all begins when a pencil or pen touches the paper this book is all about that feeling. I always try to capture my thoughts or my ideas on paper before they get lost somewhere inside my head. I find my self lucky that I can draw and paint and sketch things that surround me and record them through my illustrations and then connect with other people. All my drawings and writings in this book are a collage of personal experiences but I believe some of the art works are quite simple and people can connect to it visually, as colors and scribbled pencil lines are never bound to any particular language. My work in this book is a response to human emotions, attitude and movements. This book is experience of my evolution as a person who loves art, music and life and who likes to draw just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment